Wilbur burst into the room with POP!
"Evening boys, would you like a sandwich?" Wilbur passed Keith and Derek took one each from a plate that Wilbur offered them.
"They were made from Eric's mother in law."
Keith spluttered, "Oh, how horrid!"
"Oh I don't mind," said Eric, "there would be no point letting her go all mouldy, better to make use of her."
"So true." said Derek, as he helped himself to another sandwich.
"Well, to business them," said Wilbur. "Why are you here?"
"Derek's here about the job looking after you daughter? But no worries if you've changed your mind, I mean, your daughter is..."
"No, no of course I havn't changed my mind, I'd call my daughter in, but if she moves, she dies, come with me into her room."
Keith considered making a quick escape out of the window, but the sill was lined with more toothpicks, so he followed Wilbur and Derek out of the carrot room, and into a long, bright orange hallway of which its walls were lined with photographs and oil-paintings of hedgehogs wearing pilot uniforms.
He gulped.
Sunday, 14 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment